OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING ANY SONY PRODUCT WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This “Sony MCS Ci Survey Completion Contest” (the “Contest”) is only open to natural persons who age 18 or older at the time of entry. You must have a valid, current Sony MCS account to enter. Employees of Sony Media Cloud Services LLC (“Sony”), its affiliates and members of immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, sales representatives, distributors, advertising/web design agencies and/or their affiliates, assigns or representatives; (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Sony & Others”) and all other persons or entities associated with the development, administration, execution of, or supply to this Contest are not eligible to enter or win. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: By completing and submitting the “Sony MCS Ci Survey” you will automatically be entered in the Contest.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts at 12 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 18, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 30, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by Sony during the Promotion Period. Limit one entry per person. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Selection of the winners will be at random from the lot of entrants who
This selection will take place within thirty (30) days of the end of the Promotion Period. All decisions by Sony regarding selection of the winner shall be binding and final in all respects.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of York. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Contest and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages. The respective potential winners of the Grand Prize will be selected by Sony via random drawing on or about February 15, 2015 from among the total number of all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached at the e-mail address submitted with entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and Sony may select an alternate winner. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer permitted. Sony reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sony, which are final and binding in all respects. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any entrant who tampers with the Contest or engages in fraudulent activity with respect to the Contest will be disqualified.
SONY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
6. PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prize (1): free twelve (12) month subscription to a Small Ci Team Account (valued at $300). Odds of winning depend on the number of submissions received during the Promotion Period. A winner will be selected in accordance with Section 4 of these Official Rules.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All Contest entrants release Sony and Others from any and all liability and claims or causes of action with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including without limitation liability for personal injury, death, damages, or financial loss. Sony is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sony and Others assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sony and Others are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Sony is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants or third parties. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the Contest, or defraud Sony in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sony which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sony reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
8. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: Sony MCS Ci Survey Completion Contest Sony Media Cloud Services LLC, 9050 West Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232
9. Winner List: For the names of the winners, go to SonyMCS.com send email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 14, 2015. Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Sony Media Cloud Services LLC.